6. Dr. Caren Reaves: Am I perfect with the plan on a daily basis? Absolutely not! But the beauty of EET is the flexibility as well as the emphasis on progressions, both in the food recommendations as well as the exercise options (see below for the rest of the first 10).
In our tireless efforts to revolutionize weight loss and fitness, EET Fitness has seen one simple thought begin the transformation process of turning former yo-yo dieters and fitness finatics into superstar EETers that are succeeding at LONG TERM weight loss and fitness. .
We’ve now compiled the best of the best of these truly “life changing” quotes and have created a TOP 25 list that we’re sure will help many others in their weight loss and fitness efforts.
We thought we’d start by sharing 10 Life Changing Quotes that DIDN’T make the top 25 — These are certainly worthy of Honorable Mention and will likely make you wonder what quotes could be BETTER than these. Here we go (links for before/after pics and other quotes are below each quote):
EET’S TOP 25 LIFE CHANGING WEIGHT LOSS, FITNESS QUOTES FROM EET SUCCESSES – HONORABLE MENTION.
10. “The more you plan and prepare the easier EET is.”
9. “I dropped the first 15 lbs or so during the first 6 months. That might sound slow to some people –and certainly there are a lot of EETers who’ve lost weight much faster – but I didn’t feel like I was in a huge rush. I’d lost weight fast before and hadn’t maintained it.”
8. “Life is too short to miss out on the things you love. I wish other goals I have were as easy to achieve as using EET to maintain my goal weight. Here’s to Mr. EET and remember- Don’t diet, Time it!”
7. “I am confident I can maintain my weight loss long term because I WANT TO. I realize that this is the only body I am ever going to get and if I want to live life to the fullest, I better take care of it. I also have more tools in place to help manage my triggers.”
6. “Am I perfect with the plan on a daily basis? Absolutely not! But the beauty of EET is the flexibility as well as the emphasis on progressions, both in the food recommendations as well as the exercise options.”
5. “Look, if eating timing is so critical to weight loss, can’t I just shift the foods I eat using the eating timing guidelines and lose weight without exercise?”
4. “This is the first diet I have been on that I am not waiting to finish. I think I can eat this way for the rest of my life. It is comfortable and fits my unpredictable lifestyle.”
3. “It’s taken me time, but after being asked if I enjoyed eating it (many times) I started to understand that this journey is guilt-free…and Jon always reminding me to ‘minimize the damage’ helped too. I know I can succeed on EET because I can eat guilt-free the foods I love and enjoy every bite.”
2. “I do what I can do, what works for me, whatever it takes to get results and have fun at the same time, even if that means 99% of EET’s recommendations get thrown out the window – and that is the most fundamental principle of the EET program in my mind.”
1. “You’re not gonna believe what I was able to EET last week!”
Mr. EET NOTE: This quote belongs in the top 25 but I wanted to share it today. 6 months into his EET plan efforts this was the FIRST thing Jim said to me when we met for our weekly bike ride, after months of talking about nothing but weight loss (or gain), and his diabetic blood readings. I knew at that moment that Jim GOT EET — and he’s still a superstar EET Hall of Famer 2 years later!
Pretty darn powerful, and the RESULTS for these great EETers speak for themselves.
You can see all TOP 25 at this Sunday night’s EET Webinar: