If satisfaction with the foods we eat were not the key to long term weight loss and fitness, we would all reach for that bag of broccoli every time we are starving or have a craving and we’d all be at our weight loss and fitness goals.
EET Fitness continues to search for answers that can work for long term weight loss and fitness in the real world. Our lastest efforts have us searching for satisfying foods and meals you can make with almost no prep time, that will fit into an EETers Timing plan and help them reach their weight loss and fitness goals.
The key words here are
- Almost no prep time (EET’s Target – MUST BE ready to eat within 5 minutes)
- Will HELP with our weight loss and fitness efforts
and most importantly:
- they are SATISFYING.
If satisfaction were not the key, we would all reach for that bag of broccoli every time we are starving or have a craving and we’d all be at our weight loss and fitness goals. In the real world, it’s quite rare when broccoli will do the trick to satisfy hunger and cravings and keep dieters on their plans. We need better answers.
In our most recent webinar EET Food Time (now recorded and link to be added TODAY), EET introduced how weight loss might just work “for the rest of us”. We also showed an example recipe that we have had success with for weight loss and fitness efforts (click to enlarge pics):
This mousse recipe is a pretty typical low carb diet recipe, but it happens to be REALLY GOOD, INCREDIBLY FAST TO PREPARE AND SATISFYING, whereas most diet recipes are not!!
Tonight at 6:00 PM PST, we’re going to add 10 more FAST, SATSIFYING recipes to our growing list of what we’re calling:
Here’s a sampling from the menu
- 5 minute Gyros w/Tzatziki Sauce
and we’ll also introduce
- 1 Minute Tortilla Chips and Guac
- 5 Minute Nachos with Salsa, Guac and Sour Cream
- 5 Minute Pho
- 5 Minute Lasagne Bowl w/ Garlic Bread
- 1 Minute Chocolate Parfait with Whipped Cream
And more. Here are the qualifications to become an EET Food Time Recipe:
1. Must be able to prepare and start eating in 5 minutes or less
2. Can be fully prepared in a microwave (can use oven or stove if desired but microwave is how we’ve made them all)
3. Been taste tested for SATISFACTION by people NOT ON ANY DIET AT ALL (my kids 🙂 ). Trust me, these recipes are different than your typical “diet” recipes for a lot of reasons.
Try em for yourself and you decide. Each will take you 5 minutes or less. More details tonight.