The EET Timing Diet claims to “put science on your side for lasting weight loss and fitness” With that in mind, here are 5 of the 10 answers per EET’s Guidelines to The EET Timing Diet Quiz from earlier this week. We’ll cover the rest soon.
3) Timing creates or controls almost every feeling of hunger you have every day. ANSWER: TRUE!
4) There’s not a single food at Whole Foods Markets worth paying an extra penny for in your efforts for long term weight loss, fitness and optimal health. ANSWER: TRUE!
Am. Cancer Society 2000+ Studies Research: What Science Says About Processed Foods, GMO’s Pesticides
5) Subway has had a greater role in the obesity crisis than any other fast food restaurant. ANSWER: TRUE!
6) Ice cream is one of the healthiest foods for weight loss on the EET Timing Diet ANSWER: TRUE!
7) Don’t eat bread during low carb meals on the EET Timing Diet. ANSWER: FALSE!
8) It’s a good idea to eat decadent high calorie, high fat and high carb desserts along with a diet soda. ANSWER: TRUE!
EET’s “Science Backed” Guidelines have delivered amazing lasting results for EETers! Feel free to ask any questions — will follow up with more answer soon!
Learn more about other keys to The EET Timing Diet, for FREE!
Go to www.eetfit.com to download our FREE EET Timing Diet Personal Training Guide and learn how to love your diet– no registration, no obligation of any kind, we just want everyone to know how Timing is different!
EET also strongly recommends you read our previous two blog posts before diving in to The Guide, to get the best possible introduction to The EET Timing Diet:
You can learn EET much more quickly by joining the discussion at The EET Community today! We’ve covered many helpful EET topics (go HERE to check out the discussions already in progress!):
Please read the Community Guidelines on the post in the community to help our discussion be really helpful to all!
(Check out several Guidelines along with the list of EET’s Guidelines for FREE in the Look Inside Section of EET’s Book HERE):