Best wishes for a very happy and healthy new year to all! 2014 taught me many new lessons that have improved EET. #1 is the most powerful. It explains the obesity and health crisis, along with dieters’ bizarre relationship with food and how they can love and hate it at the same time. The EET Fitness Plan more than wishes you a happy, healthy new year — we want to help you achieve it by sharing a lot of new strategies and support based on these 5 lessons and more as we enter 2015. Please stay tuned!
5) Achieving and maintaining weight loss, fitness and health is very different for people who have never been overweight or obese.
4) Science overwhelmingly proves there are no unhealthy foods, only unhealthy times – WAY more than I thought.
3) A whole lot more about the role and function of Glycogen in our metabolism
2) Exercise is the solution for weight loss fitness and health (lots of new info but mostly because of #1 below)
1) People’s brains are hard wired to fail at diet plans.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Be sure to check out EET’s Holiday Survival Guide Episode featuring my “special guests” – LOTS of amazing food and specific ideas on how to make sure you enjoy it! 🙂
Learn more about other keys to The EET Timing Diet, for FREE!
Go to www.eetfit.com to download our FREE EET Timing Diet Personal Training Guide and learn how to love your diet– no registration, no obligation of any kind, we just want everyone to know how Timing is different!
EET also strongly recommends you read our previous two blog posts before diving in to The Guide, to get the best possible introduction to The EET Timing Diet:
You can learn EET much more quickly by joining the discussion at The EET Community today! We’ve covered many helpful EET topics (go HERE to check out the discussions already in progress!):
Please read the Community Guidelines on the post in the community to help our discussion be really helpful to all!
(Check out several Guidelines along with the list of EET’s Guidelines for FREE in the Look Inside Section of EET’s Book HERE):